Monday, July 28, 2008

HOLLY & DANIEL ARE MARRIED!!!

CONGRATULATIONS TO HOLLY & DANIEL!!! Yesterday was such a fabulous day and once again I feel like I have the best job in the whole world. I really do have amazing clients and feel a special attachment to each of them but Holly and Daniel really do melt my heart, especially Holly. I have never seen a more excited bride and a more calm bride all at the same time. Holly just couldn't wait to get to the church and see her man and GET MARRIED! The details of this entire wedding were so beautiful and it all started with the dress - lovingly and beautifully made by Holly's mother. The best line of the day was when Holly said she felt "like she was wrapped up in love" wearing that dress. There are so many things I want to say about these two and their day, and there are sooooo many images that I love from this wedding. I'm pretty sure that I could do a whole post of just Holly herself. But, I've picked some of my favourites to share and you really do have to watch the slideshow to see their fabulous day. But before that, I just want to say that the way these two are together is just perfect and Daniel treats Holly like Gold and then she treats him like Gold right back. I could go on and on but instead, I'll let you look at the photos. The ceremony was held at the North Shore Alliance Church in North Van then it was off for a few quick stops at Barnett Marine Park and SFU where the reception was at the Diamond Alumni Club.

Holly and Daniel - ALL MY BEST TO YOU BOTH AND HAVE FUN IN MAUI!!! ENJOY!!!

CLICK HERE TO SEE THE WEDDING SLIDESHOW!!!



What can I say but STUNNING!!


The tears as Holly came down the aisle - so much love and emotion.




Such a great moment - MR & MRS!!!












Bride & Groom Cookies - I LOVE IT!!!

The amazing view from the Diamond Alumni Club at SFU



First Dance

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jenn,

The pictures of Holly and Daniel's wedding captured the day beautifully! You are quite the artist in photography! I honestly have never seen such beautiful pictures of a wedding. Thank you!

Holly's "Auntie" Coby