Friday, July 04, 2008

Aarti & Vikas are Getting Married

Last night was an absolute blast - I had the pleasure of hanging out with Aarti and Vikas who are getting married next week, the 11th of July amongst a week full of amazing wedding events. We scheduled a last minute session and I really wanted these two to enjoy their time together and focus on each other, time to forget the stress of all the wedding planning - and I think they did just that. Aarti and Vikas are absolutely amazing and totally in love and I could NOT have asked for a better session. We headed down to Dundarave in West Van and just as I hoped for, the sun made its way out and provided amazing light that just wrapped around these two. Thank you so much for such a great time. Here is a longer post than normal of some of my favourite images. Unfortunately, the slideshow is on hold due to technical difficulites but I will post it as soon as I can get that all fixed. ENJOY!!!





















1 comment:

Betty Miller said...

Beautiful photos!!! Your work is impressive. Thanks for sharing,
Betty