Monday, July 21, 2008

Aarti & Vikas - Sneak Peek Part 4

Okay, sooo... Aarti and Vikas had an amazing ceremony and unfortunately I wasn't able to be there but I was able to make it to their reception on July 13th which was another beautiful event. I really cannot say enough about Aarti and Vikas - they truly are two of the best people I have ever met and being a part of their day was so special to me. The way these two are together is sooooo sweet and watching them as man and wife as they prepared for their reception was so beautful. I feel truly grateful to have been a part of it and THANK YOU both for including me. Also, thank you to both your families, everyone is so warm, sincere and welcoming and the love that is shown is easily felt. All the details of this day were also, AMAZING and Oh, and I CANNOT tell you how EXCITED I was to see Aarti's shoes - I think I squealed out loud when I opened the box. Again, here is just another sneak peek at their perfect day... Enjoy! Be sure to stay tuned for the slideshows to come.





















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So good......