Monday, April 28, 2008

POSY

I just had to share about an awesome new florist that has opened super close to us here in Lynn Valley. POSY has been opened by the amazing Kristin in the New Lynn Valley Town Centre and the flowers are amazing. The shop is just beautiful too and is not only decorated with some of my favourite white/black patterned things, but beautiful gifts, soaps, creams, etc AND OF COURSE AMAZING FLOWERS. They had a sweet open house on Saturday and so I snapped a few shots. If you are still looking for a great florist for your wedding, or just for everyday and special occasion flowers I highly recommend checking them out.



Beautiful Gerberas being given out at the open house
A Posy arrangement - love the bright pinkI love this modern arrangement
Anything ORCHID is my favourite
A beautiful display of arrangments and gifts in the window
Cute packaging
I love this little bird bud vase, I'll have to get it soon
I love the coloured ribbon
Ah, the chandelier
Here is where you'll get to meet with Kristin to discuss wedding flowers

No comments: