Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Holly and Daniel are engaged!!!

Today was an AMAZING way to kick off the season. I am soooooo in love with Holly and Daniel, I really am blessed with amazing clients. I've been lucky enough to know Daniel since he was a wee bit younger, back in the days of summer camp and feel so privileged to be able to be a part of his and Holly's special day. We decided to head to Lynn Canyon for their engagement session since they probably couldn't be a more outdoorsy couple. The light was so stunning everywhere, Holly was soooooo stunning, Daniel himself is pretty easy on the eyes, and these two are so full of love it really is nothing short of stunning (and pretty darn cute). I just picked a FEW of my favs for this post until I get their slideshow ready. Enjoy the preview!

















No comments: