Saturday, April 19, 2008

This Morning...

I woke up to a sight that is UNBELIEVABLE for mid April - SNOW!!! Yup, this has been one crazy year for snow. Vancouver is not a snow city, rain yes, lots of rain, but not snow - so it's just so crazy to see even more of it. Although, even though it was snowing pretty much everywhere last night, it didn't stick everywhere. We're higher up in the North Shore Mountains in Lynn Valley and when I drove Scott to work this morning only 5 minutes down the road the snow totally disappeared. It's crazy though, last Saturday we were at the beach and this Saturday it snows - NUTS!!! I mean it looks really pretty, but I still think its wrong. It is a pretty cool sight to see the snow mixed with all the pretty colours from all the spring flowers though. I'm sure the flowers don't appreciate it. I was up early this morning and went out and took some pics in the morning light. Enjoy the craziness.


The view outside our window this morning




An ice drop





No comments: