Monday, May 05, 2008

Portraits and Headshots

Lately I have had renewed interest in personal portraits and headshots from clients and since I have yet to add this wonderful section to my website I thought I'd re-post a couple of my favourite sessions as reminders. It's a great time to show off your personality and I always feel like I really get to connect with my clients during these types of sessions. I just want to share and encourage those who may be graduating, wanting to update their headshots or just capture themselves and their personalities to give me a call and I'm sure we can come up with a wonderful session for you. Also, this is proof that I do headshots and portraits, just not as often as weddings and families ;) - but I love you all so please, give me a call.

















1 comment:

Mark Brooke Photographers said...

these look great! way to rock it!