Saturday, April 26, 2008

The Hoffer Family

Today turned out to be a gorgeous day with warm temperatures and blue skies. I got to spend part of it hanging out with the Hoffer family and boy, they sure are a lot of fun. The girls have boundless energy and are not only always on the go but are always ready for arts and crafts, stories and puzzles - my kind of kids. We even had fun jumping on the bed and I have to say that this was the first photoshoot I've ever done that included climbing a wall - so cool! They also have one awesome backyard that made for some great shots with beautiful light and colour. Here are just a few of my favourites as well as the slideshow - ENJOY!!! Thanks Jackie, Colin, Brook and Erica for such a great morning and sharing your home with me!!!






This first shot - is now one of my absolute favourites!









1 comment:

Callie Crass said...

These are so fun! I love the color!