Monday, March 31, 2008

More Snow ... IT'S MARCH!!!

Just wanted to let everyone know that we've been having the craziest weather lately. It was nice today so I don't have any reason to complain about that but Saturday night IT SNOWED!!! At the end of March - craziness! It actually snowed a few times last week, it totally felt like Christmas. Not to mention we had the craziest hail storm I have ever ever seen - EVER! Apparently it all has to do with some crazy arctic front that has come down from Russia, and even though I have a geography degree and am supposed to understand a lot about weather systems - I still think it's NUTSO!!! Here are a few shots of some spring buds trapped in the snow :( I don't know where spring went but I hope it comes back soon (without the showers of course)




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know isn't it disgusting! My flight on monday was re-routed because they had to plow the runway off! That is not right!