Sunday, June 01, 2008

The Atkinson-Church Family

I cannot say enough great and wonderful things about Jeremy and Christina and their wonderful daughters. Jeremy and Christina were my very first wedding couple almost 5 years ago and if it wasn't for them I may not have really discovered how much I love photography and gone down this road at all. I owe them a huge amount of thanks and have endless amounts of love for them. This morning was super great going over to hang out with them and the beautiful Maya and Norah. We had such a great time playing dress-up, climbing trees, going down the slide and of course, jumping on the bed. I took sooo many photos that it's been really hard just picking a few faves to show you but I hope you enjoy them and the slideshow.



This shot is one of my favourites - IT CRACKS ME UP!!!
The look on the cat's face is priceless.










3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jenn,

I am a friend of Christina and Jeremy. Your photos of them and their daughters are so beautiful! You really captured them! The slideshow made me cry - thank you for the gift of those photos!

Rachel

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I'm Jeremy's little sister Kayla. These pictures are absolutely beautiful! The slideshow was amazing and melted my heart! I was just wondering who was singing the song playing in the background? If you could email me at kayla_ells@hotmail.com that would be awesome!

Kayla

Sarah said...

Hi! I'm someone who doesn't know any of these people (or you, for that matter!) but wanted to say that these photos are BEAUTIFUL, and I loooove the on with the cat! =) Cheers! Sarah