Monday, May 26, 2008

CONGRATULATIONS NEDA & SEAN!!!

Saturday was another wonderful, amazing day to get married in Vancouver and it was a day that belonged to the fabulous Neda and Sean. I've known Neda for a few years now and feel so honoured to have been there for her special day. I really really do love my job and especially when the wedding is as amazing as theirs was. These two are beyond photogenic and the emotion and love that exists between the two of them, as well as between all their families is really beautiful. The Terminal City Club is always a chic place to get married and once again it was a perfect. We had a great time walking around Downtown Vancouver and Coal Harbour as well as our scenic drive through Stanely Park - admidst all the grads in their bright dresses. I cannot say enough about how fun this wedding was so I just want to share a few of my favs and let the slideshow do the talking. Neda and Sean - CONGRATULATIONS - and thank you to you both and your wonderful families for being so great. ENJOY!!!























2 comments:

Callie Crass said...

Love these pics Jenn! Great Job!

Anonymous said...

*excellent* coverage Jen!