Sunday, June 08, 2008

CONGRATULATIONS LISANNE!!!

On Friday afternoon I got to hang out with the lovely Lisanne and her amazing family to celebrate her highschool graduation. Lisanne is absolutely stunning and is one of the sweetest people I've ever met. I can tell she has amazing style and could have taken photos of her all day - especially in her gorgeous yellow gown. Her family and her handsome boyfriend were all so fun to hang out with and the love that is shared between them all is wonderful to watch - it truly was a proud celebration. I got to take some lovely Portraits of Lisanne, the lovebirds and the family and here are some of my favs as well as a sneak peek slide show of the afternoon. Thank you Lisanne, Vivianne and Martin for having me be a part of your celebration. CONGRATULATIONS!











No comments: