Monday, May 19, 2008

Rezvana & JP are Getting Married!!!

Sunday was another great day to be outside and I feel super lucky that I got to spend it hanging out with Rezvana and JP. These two are super great people and not only fun to play poker with but amazing to take photos of. Rezvana is of course gorgeous but seriously has to consider a career in modeling because she worked the camera like a pro - I barely had to direct her at all - and JP can work it too. We had a great shoot planned with the breathtaking views in Lions Bay and then of course the Fire Hall where JP is a firefighter. The firehall was so much fun and I have to do a whole other post from all the cool pics I got of JP in his fire fighting gear. I am super looking forward to their wedding this July because these two are so much fun and are so in love. Oh, and I can't forget to mention bear who came along for a few shots. At first I thought he was a different dog because he's changed so much since his last photo shoot - he's definately a big part of the family. There are soooooo many great shots from this shoot so here are just a few of my favs as well as the slideshow. ENJOY REZVANA & JP!!!











2 comments:

Mark Brooke Photographers said...

no way!!!! these pictures look amazing. the firefighter ones rock. You blew this one out of the park.

O. said...

gorgeous gorgeous images!