Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Graham is 5 years old!

Well, I can't believe it. My nephew Graham turned 5 this past Saturday. It seems like just yesterday we we're all waiting up for him to be born and were woken up in the middle of the night to go to the hospital and meet him. Now he's all grown up and ready for kindergarten! Wow, time flies! There was a great party for him and CLICK HERE TO SEE THE SLIDESHOW of the festivities and kiddies.


Here's Graham with his best friend Edward at his Party


And just for fun, I managed to find a pic from when Graham was one week old,
His first official Auntie Jenn Photo Shoot.

These Gems are some of my absolute kid favs! I think this was when Graham was just over a year old, taken at summer camp. AWWWWWWW, what a model!!!


Oh, and for all you photogs out there, these black&whites were taken on good ol'fashion film. Of course it was C41 film which was the coolest thing to me while working in a photo lab. Ahhh, the days of film... now it's the days of digital and instant satisfaction - loving it!

No comments: