Tuesday, September 05, 2006

WOW! A Blog of my own.



So this is it! I finally found the time to start my own blog. I hope this will be a great place to share what's going on in my life as well as be a great place to showcase photos from my life and share my work of my great clients. I'll try over the next little while to post some of the great things I've done this summer. It's been a great one full of wonderful weddings, portrait sessions, adventures, a new niece, cute nieces and nephews, my grandma's 80th birthday, my husband and I's first anniversary and just general great family fun.

To start things off, here is one of my favourite photos taken recently on a trip to Saltspring Island for a wedding with
Janine Coney.


1 comment:

Asilo en el Mar said...

beautifull pictures...
loved your blog