Tuesday, September 12, 2006

The last couple days and a summer memory


Over the last couple days I've been a wee bit pre-occupied so I haven't posted and I still even have some images in my camera that I haven't downloaded yet - yikes! Anyway, Tuesday we had a dinner at the in-laws and found out my little nephew had a bit of an accident. He accidentally fell off a swing and had to go to the hospital to get some stiches on his chin. But he was super brave and was an excellent little patient for the doctors. We got to give him some big hugs and took a few pics for the scrapbook. I'll post them soon so he can see how brave he was. We also got to see his little sister Anna who at 3 1/2 months can stand up (although you have to hold her she can actually hold herself up super well) - she's going to be a smarty pants too.
So for now here's the slideshow from the last month when we all got to go to Anvil Island for the day at junior girls camp. It's full of fun, lots of kids and lots of beach!!! I miss camp, hopefully next year, we'll be able to go.

CLICK HERE for the slideshow or on the picture below.

No comments: