Monday, September 11, 2006

A Bride in Australia

Well today I was thinking of my great friend Jessica Morris, now Jessica Leslie. She's one of my best friends and was an awesome bridesmaid for me at my own wedding here in North Vancouver last summer. This lovely lady found her man down under and they got married last spring in Australia. Unfortuantely I wasn't able to go but I was blessed enough to be able to take awesome bridals of her before she left because she bought her dress here and took it with her. She is so super photogenic and gorgeous that she is also the face of my business cards (which she hasn't seen yet) So, since I was thinking of my great friend I decided to post her slideshow of her bridal session. Once again, Congratulations Jessica and Dave. Missing you lots!

CLICK HERE for the slideshow or on the picture below.

No comments: