Monday, January 14, 2008

Yeah, Published Photos!!!

I am happy to announce that one of my great friends and most amazing photographers Janine Coney has had a wedding published in this year's issue of West Coast Bridal Guide. I had a wonderful time shooting with Janine at the wedding of Kristin and Sam on Saltspring Island last Summer. Kristin and Sam's wedding at Hastings House was so amazing and is evident by it being published. I am also happy to announce that in the spread are 3 of my photos (see close ups below). Janine and I love shooting together so be sure to check out our sites if you're getting married this year. Janine comes highly recommended as she was the amazing photographer for my wedding. Happy Magazine reading and wedding planning.






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats, Jenn! You are so talented and it is great to see more people finding out!
Kevin

Peachy Keen Mumma said...

JENN!!! This is just awesome!! WOW! sooooo very cool. Congrats. love you!