Monday, March 24, 2008

Shots from Vegas

What can I say about Vegas?! It really was awesome even though I really only got to see about 2 and a half blocks of it. But, I wasn't there to see Vegas, I was really there for WPPI (Wedding and Portrait Photographers International) which is an awesome conferenc and tradeshow with about 10,000 photographers from around the world. I got to see some amazing photographers whose blogs I stalk, network with amazing people, sit in on awesome seminars as well as find some beautiful albums that I can't wait to share with my clients. The funny thing though was all the Canadians I met there, and as Jenn Bebb said, 'you pretty much go to Vegas to meet everyone from Vancouver" - so true! But here are a few of my favourite shots from my small time walking around Vegas ( I got to wear capris, a tee and flip flops - man is it going to be a while before I get to that here at home ;( ).


The view of Bally's and Paris, where the conference was
Some architectural detailing of Paris Las Vegas

The Bellagio
The blown glass ceiling in the lobby of the Bellagio
The forum shops at Ceasers Palace
One big - a** slot machine and one little lady
Yeah, palm trees
The fountain show at the Bellagio
Night shot of Ballys and Paris

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there! My name is Angel, and I'm a Photgraphy fan, I have to say that I really like your style, congrats.
Well that's all...take care

Kaam76 said...

I love your pictures, the last one is great. Very good job, congratulations