Monday, September 15, 2008

Tofino Vacation - Part 1

Tofino! Tofino! Tofino! Ahhh, well, what can I say... In August my husband and I, his 3 brothers and their wives and the nieces and nephews showed up in Horseshoe bay in a big caravan of cars to head out on our long awaited camping trip to Tofino. We were SO excited as previous trips to Tofino have been absolute heaven and despite weather reports or rain we still couldn't contain our giddiness. Well... Mother nature taught us west coasters a nasty lesson and to cut a L-O-N-G and crazy story short, our week long camping trip lasted approx 48 hours thanks to the hurricane like storm that hit Tofino. In any case, there are some eager peeps who would love to see some photos so I just thought I'd briefly share a few of my faves. Hopefully more to come and maybe even a slideshow if there are enough pics. Enjoy

* Note: all pics are taken with my point-and-shoot*












1 comment:

Carolyn said...

Those pictures look too good. I hope your part 2 shows some of the craziness of the holiday.