Monday, September 08, 2008

Fun in the park with the Anderson Family

I know that I'm a bit behind on blogging some of our summer fun (and some not-so-summer-fun) and please be patient with me as I catch up on all of it. For now, I did want to share some great shots of our dear friends the Anderson's. They were visiting Vancouver from their new home in Saskatoon and we managed to find a time to get together for some catching up. We also got to meet the newest addition to the Anderson family - soooooo cute. Nothing tells you how much time flies like how much kids grow up; and nothing brings out a kids personality like slides, monkey bars, rocking things and eating rocks! Thanks for the wonderful visit Anderson family - we had a great time at the park with you all - even though it was too short.










No comments: