Sunday, August 17, 2008

TARA & DAN ARE MARRIED!!!

There are soooooo many things that I L-O-V-E-D about this wedding: the dress-gorgeous, the shoes-turquoise, the flowers-amazing, the details-fun, the bow ties-classic, the aquabus-relaxing until the air horn, the people-lovable, the day-breathtaking, the food-yummo, and most of all, Tara & Dan - so in love and so fun! I have so much I want to say about these two and their families but where to start... I think it can all be summed up by saying not only are Tara and Dan amazingly genuine, loving and fun individually but they become amplified to an even more amazing level together. You can just feel the love that exists between these two and really is just fun to watch. I had an unbelievable time with Tara & Dan and all those who were a part of their day and can't thank them enough for having me be a part of it too. Enjoy your sneak peek Tara & Dan and enjoy Africa.
















2 comments:

Mark Brooke Photographers said...

Theses are so great! You are rockin it!
candice brooke

Anonymous said...

Wow! Tara looked amazing. My old friend. :)