Friday, August 08, 2008

CONGRATULATIONS RHEGAN & TIM

Last Saturday turned out to be another beautiful day in Vancouver and I got to spend it at the wonderful wedding of Rhegan & Tim at the Sequoia Grill in Stanely Park. Rhegan is from Vancouver but has been living in the UK with Tim and this was not only a day of celebration but of reunion with family and friends. Rhegan & Tim are very well loved by all who were there to celebrate and I thank them for allowing me to be there to capture all the special moments and jokes - there was lots of laughter at this wedding. It's also evident that Rhegan has amazing style and all the details at this wedding were breathtaking. I loved Rhegan's dress (which she was delighted to find at Holt Renfrew) and the setting, food, sunset and fireworks all helped to cap off an amazing night. Rhegan & Tim - I wish you all the best and hope you are enjoying your time inMexico - Enjoy the sneak peek slideshow!











No comments: