Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Stephanie & Matt's Engagement photos

Tonight was a BEAUTIFUL evening. The sun was glowing, the temperature was perfect and the breeze was just right and it finally felt like summer again here in Vancouver -- we could not have picked a better night to hang out in coal harbour and do photos. I was totally in heaven with Steph and Matt and am in love with the photos we got. The light was pretty amazing and just as we were about done we lucked out with the magic light - the golden light just before the sun sets and it totally reminded me of southern California or sunny Hawaii. Steph and Matt are two awesome awesome people and are now some of my favourite models. They are planning a wonderful wedding at Cecil Green for September 9th and I am more than excited to shoot these two again and capture their day with their family and friends.

Here is just a few of my favourites from their e-session... ENJOY!!!











No comments: