Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Another Christmas gone too fast

Well I can't believe its already 2007. I am soooooooooooooooooooo not ready for the new year. The holidays are always too short and even though they've been relaxing, Christmas photos are still sitting in my camera - I haven't even downloaded them yet. I could easily do with another week of family and fun as well as eating and sleeping. I don't want to take down my Christmas tree either - although I think my pointsettas have to go soon, they're kinda wilting-oops.

Hope everyone had a great Christmas and New Years and I will try to catch up on all the happenings that have been going on : , new home renovating and unpacking (still going on), family dedications, Corporate Christmas parties, little kiddies and lots of gifties, etc, etc, etc....

No comments: