Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Anya & Scott - September 08, 2007

Anya & Scott are two of the nicest and sweetest people I have met. I always feel so blessed doing this job because my clients feel more like friends than clients and it couldn't be more true than with these two. Their wedding was just wonderful and the backdrops for the whole day were stunning - their ceremony was in deepcove at Strathcona Park, we did photos at Whitecliff Park in West Van and ended with their reception at the West Vancouver Yacht club while the sun set over the marina. I've had such a hard time picking just a few to share on the blog (especially since I could pick all the ones of Anya alone) but I hope you enjoy until I can get their slideshow done. Again, CONGRATULATIONS ANYA & SCOTT!!!

















No comments: