Friday, May 25, 2007

More of Aurora and Shane

There are not enough words to describe Aurora and Shane as people or enough words to describe their wedding. I have been looking forward to their wedding soooo much since the first time we met and I KNEW it was going to be special. They are such genuine and amazing people and the relationship between them is so peaceful and beautiful. I have way too many favourites from this wedding that I can't post them all here, nor fit them all onto their slideshow - but I have tried. Here are a few of my favourite images and also CLICK HERE to see their almost 100 image slideshow.


Another stunning image of the beautiful Aurora

Shane seeing Aurora for the first time Shane presenting Aurora with a special gift
So beautiful together!

A moment on the beach at Ambleside

The ceremony at St. Francis in the Woods
A great moment during the ceremony
I LOVE this shot of them leaving the church
A stop at Lighthouse park, where they first met
The reception at Eagle Harbour Yacht club
First Dance

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jenn! What a beautiful wedding! I am maid of honour at my friend' wedding in August - it will also be at St. Francis-in-the-Woods and Eagle Harbour Yacht Club! His parents are members. Too funny. I've been to neither place before so it was cool to see the pics! BTW I drop your name whenever people tell me they're getting married ;)