Friday, February 23, 2007

Taking care of Graham

Today I got to hang out with my nephew Graham. I can't believe he's almost 4 - something we talked about today. Anyway, I got him to sit down for some photos for all but 30 seconds and then I just stalked him with the camera for the rest of the afternoon. Here's just a few from this afternoon.



Open wide.....Cheeeeeeeeeeeessssseeeee....
more chhhhheeeeeeeessssssssseee.....
This was something crazy we did once we got the photos on the computer
Graham wanted to be a green monster, so we went a little Andy Warhol
A self portrait
looking out our huge picture window
check out those eyelashes

figuring out how to operate the blinds for the big window
- again, check out those eyelashes

this is soooooooooooo cool
now, it's time to be mesmerized by Thomas the train
Good ol' TV

No comments: